The Best Photo Editing App



I have always enjoyed photo editing, whether it be portraits, landscape, abstract, events, etc. You name it, I love photo editing. I've worked as a Professional Photo Editor.




All I have learnt from my professional training when using an online photo editor, photo editing software for PC or a photo editing app for mobile, I have applied it because all the photo editing principles still apply.




All the mentioned platforms I use to edit photos, I use with just 1 photo editing app. I consider it to be the best photo editing app that I have ever used and it is none other than Adobe Lightroom.

            Learning Adobe Lightroom (1-on-1) - Brisbane Photographic  

I am the type of photographer that loves to push my camera gear to get the best possible results. If you read last week's blog post "Which camera do I use in 2020" then you'd already know I bring satisfaction to my clients with an 11- year-old camera. I shoot my images as flat as possible and RAW 70% of the times depending on the delivery time but I try to get the most dynamic range I can get from my camera. So I bring seeming lifeless photos to life.

Take a look at these photos to understand what I mean:





Whether the photos were shot using my phone or pro camera, I use Adobe Lightroom to edit them. Adobe Lightroom's interface is easy to use, and the seamless integration between the creative cloud apps on my phone, PC and even ones accessible via the web are the reasons I am hooked on using Adobe Lightroom to edit, especially on my phone.  

Julieanne Kost's Blog | Working with Snapshots in Lightroom Classic

The PC user experience and features are the same on the mobile version, with the same versatility the PC version possesses.  



The mobile version, of course, has its interface designed a little differently to ensure maximum satisfaction for mobile users. Is Adobe Lightroom really the best photo editing software? I can only speak from my experience. I believe it is the best free photo editing software and it is also the best-paid photo editing software. The mobile version gives users a 30-day free trial with access to its advanced features after installing and creating an adobe account. These features include the ability to edit RAW images and the selective brush tool, but the free version will take away those advanced features.

I conclude, If you need the best photo editing app to casually edit on your smart phone for personal or social media and if you need the best photo editing software to professionally edit photos then you've already found it.

until next time, keep up with me on:

Comments

Post a Comment